Tuesday, October 1, 2024

My Blog Requirements


 I choose a Template...
Is in english
Include Labels on the articles 
I have a favicon different
Learn the difference between Articles and pages... 
Include a post with photos and links 
Include an article with embed video or/and embed audio 
Include also a link on an article or a page 
Learn the difference between page menu and labels 
Create three stable pages with important information: About me, About my blog(s), Important info, and publish them as a menu 
No comments allowed on pages... 
I evaluate my blog and improve it up to get the best of it ... 
I check my blog link is correct on the teacher's blog

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebastián,
    The blog has all the requirments except that the pages allows comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. I could not find the labels to get to the articles and you did not include an image on the header either

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Requirements

 I choose a Template... Is in english Include Labels on the articles  I have a favicon different Learn the difference between Articles and ...